Twenty-nine “Carry On” films were produced in Great Britain, beginning with Carry On Sergeant (1958), and ending with Carry On Emmanuelle (1978).
- When did Great Britain become the United Kingdom?
- What is “Columbia, the Gem of the Ocean” called in Great Britain?
- What was the first in the series of films produced by Roger Corman that were inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe?
- What were the names of the 1970s British horror films that were inspired by 1950s E.C. Horror Comics?
- Were the films of silent film director John Waters anything like those of his present-day namesake?