What Peter Minuit gave the Manhattoe tribe was a package of trinkets and cloth valued at 60 guilders, roughly equivalent to $24.
- How big is Manhattan Island?
- Is it true that Robert E. Lee was offered command of both sides in the Civil War?
- In addition to his many other predictions, is it true that Nostradamus foresaw his own death?
- What is Malcolm X’s Muslim name and is it true he didn’t write his autobiography?
- How does John Wayne say good-bye to Kim Darby in the last line of True Grit (1969)?