A bullet shot through a victim’s heart sometimes precipitates a final laugh before death.
- What is the hero dying of in the original D.O.A. (1950)?
- During what years was Goldie Hawn a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” (NBC, 1968-73)?
- During what years was Lily Tomlin a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In”?
- Who wrote: “Laugh, and the world laughs with you,/ Weep, and you weep alone”?
- What was Richard Henry Dana doing before he shipped out as a sailor in the voyage recounted in Two Years Before the Mast (1840)?