Cost-of-living raises, based on the U.S. cost-of-living index, were first negotiated into General Motors-United Auto Workers Union contracts in 1948.
- How many directors worked on Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)?
- How many men worked in the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1933?
- On what project was the legendary John Henry supposed to have worked?
- What U.S. states were in the Union during the Civil War and what states were in the Confederacy?
- What were the first three states admitted to the union after the original 13?