“He’s the kind of guy that, when he dies, he’s going up to Heaven and give God a bad time for making him bald” referred to Frank Sinatra.
The quote is from Marlon Brando.
- What Balzac novel did Fyodor Dostoyevsky translate into Russian? Fyodor Dostoyevsky translated Eugenie Grandet (1833) into Russian. Dostoyevsky's 1844 translation was his first publication.
- In what movie is this sign posted: “Welcome to Man-drake Falls/Where the Scenery Enthralls/Where No Hardship E’er Befalls/Welcome to Mandrake Falls.”? Douglas Fairbanks was referring to Adolf Hitler and Charlie Chaplin, who was getting ready to film The Great Dictator (1940), when he said, "This is one of the most fortuitous tricks in the…
- What did Marlene Dietrich say about the departed Orson Welles at the end of Touch of Evil (1958)? Marlene Dietrich said about the departed Orson Welles at the end of Touch of Evil (1958), "He was some kind of man. What does it matter what you say about someone?"
- When were George Burns and Gracie Allen married? George Burns and Gracie Allen were married in 1926. Their marriage lasted until Gracie's death in 1965.
- What campus was used as the location for Animal House (1978)? The University of Oregon, Eugene, was used as the location for the movie Animal House.
- Who wrote One Hundred and One Dalmatians? The source of the popular Disney film One Hundred and One Dalmatians was Dodie Smith's 1956 novel.