According to the 1990 census, Americans of Chinese origin (1.6 million) outnumber those of Japanese origin (848,000) by almost two to one.
- How many internment camps were built to house Japanese-Americans during World War II?
- Were there more journalists or troops on the beach when U.S. forces first arrived in Somalia in 1992?
- Who was the first Hollywood star to place their footprints at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre?
- Where is the largest Chinese settlement outside the Orient?
- Is Chop Suey an authentic Chinese dish?