In a contest with four candidates in 1860 (Lincoln, Stephen Douglas, John C. Bell, and John C. Breckinridge), Abraham Lincoln received 40 percent of the popular vote and carried 18 states.
- During Gerald R. Ford’s presidency, what did the WIN in the WIN buttons stand for?
- How many times did Raymond Massey play Abraham Lincoln?
- Did Abraham Lincoln write the Gettysburg Address on the back of an envelope?
- What play was President Abraham Lincoln watching at Ford’s Theater when he was assassinated?
- How many debates were held by Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas in 1858?