No, James Cagney didn’t say “You dirty rat!” in any of his movies.
- What is James Cagney’s sign-off line (as George M. Cohan) in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)?
- What was James Cagney’s last movie?
- Did 007 have any significance for James Bond beyond representing his “license to kill”?
- Of whom did Harry Truman say, “He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in”?
- Did Andy Robinson make any other movies after playing the psychotic Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry (1971)?