No, James Cagney didn’t say “You dirty rat!” in any of his movies.
- What was the first film in which Andy Hardy appeared?
- In what daytime soap operas did the following movie stars once act:
- How did Jackie Robinson do in his first major league baseball game?
- In his confrontation with a bank robber in Dirty Harry (1971), did Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) fire five shots or six?
- Why did Dirty Harry say he was called dirty?
- What is James Cagney’s sign-off line (as George M. Cohan) in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)?