Yes, the characters in A Man and a Woman (1966) did have names.
The man’s name was Jean-Louis Duroc (Jean-Louis Trintignant).
The woman’s name was Anne Gauthier (Anouk Aimee).
- In what Japanese horror film do Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear? Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear in the Japanese horror film Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster (1965), directed by Inoshiro Honda.
- Who played the title characters in Billy the Kid vs Dracula (1966)? Chuck Courtney was Billy the Kid in Billy the Kid vs Dracula (1966). John Carradine was Dracula. William Beaudine directed.
- Who played the following villains on “Batman” (1966-68)? The bad guys on the TV series "Batman" (1966-68) were: Penguin—Burgess Meredith Catwoman—Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, and Lee Merlwether Joker—Cesar Romero Riddler—Frank Gorshin and John Astin King Tut—Victor Buono Egghead—Vincent Price The Archer—Van…
- In The Apartment (1960), what does the “C. C.” in C. C. Baxter stand for? C. C. stands for Calvin Clifford in the 1960 film The Apartment. The character was played by Jack Lemmon.
- Was there a sequel to American Graffiti (1973)? Yes, there was a sequel to American Graffiti (1973). More American Graffiti (1979). It reunited Ron Howard, Cindy Williams, Paul LeMat, Charles Martin Smith, Candy Clark, and Mackenzie Phillips, but not Richard Dreyfuss.…
- Who played Gort, the giant robot, in The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)? Lock Martin played Gort, the giant robot, in The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951), then the doorman at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Director Robert Wise gave him the job because he was the…