Yes, the Japanese made a Frankenstein movie called Frankenstein Conquers the World (1966).
- In what work did Joseph Conrad define his task as a writer as, “to make you hear, to make you feel—it is, before all, to make you see!”?
- What book was authored by Dr. Frankenstein in Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948)?
- What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein in the 1931 Universal version of Frankenstein?
- In what movie did Japanese star Toshiro Mifune play Sinbad?
- What was the first movie version of Frankenstein?