Goldie Hawn was a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” (NBC, 1968-73) from 1968-70.
- During what years was Lily Tomlin a regular on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In"? Lily Tomlin was a regular on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" from 1970-73.
- On what TV series was William Shatner a regular before "Star Trek" (NBC, 1966-69)? William Shatner a regular on the TV series "For the People" (CBS, 1965) before appearing on "Star Trek" (NBC, 1966-69). Shatner played Assistant District Attorney David Koster.
- In what year did NBC begin regular television transmission to the American public? NBC began regular television transmission to the American public in 1939.
- What musical work plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)? Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss was the piece that plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968).
- How much did the highest tax bracket fall during the Reagan years? President Reagan's supply-side tax cuts lowered the top tax rate from 70 percent to 30 percent during the Reagan years.
- When did Johnny Carson take over NBC's "Tonight Show" (NBC, 1954)? Johnny Carson took over NBC's "Tonight Show" (NBC, 1954) in 1962. He left the show in May 1992. When did he introduce Carnac the Magnificent? Aunt Blabby?…