Mike Ditka was the coach of the Chicago Bears for 11 seasons.
He took over as coach in 1982 and was relieved of his position in January 1993, at the close of the 1992 season.
He led the Bears to victory in the 1986 Super Bowl.
- Where was the draft office where the Berrigan brothers burned draft files in 1968? The draft office where the Berrigan brothers burned draft files in 1968 was in Catonsville, Maryland. Philip and Daniel Berrigan, both priests, broke into the draft office with seven other Roman Catholic protestors…
- Do female black widow spiders kill and eat their mates after sex? Sometimes. What makes them decide to do so is uncertain.
- Who are the top three leading NFL touchdown scorers? As of 1991, the top three leading NFL touchdown scorers are: Jim Brown-126 touchdowns Walter Payton-125 touchdowns John Riggins-116 touchdowns
- What was the name of the car Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in “Knight Rider”? Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in a Pontiac Trans-Am named KITT (voice by William Daniels) on the TV series "Knight Rider" (NBC, 1982-86).
- On what TV game show does Carol Merrill’s daughter appear? Carol Merrill's daughter Hillary Saffire became the hostess on the new TV game show "Truth or Consequences" (syndicated) in 1987. Merrill herself was the hostess on "Let's Make a Deal" (NBC, 1963-68; ABC,…
- Is it true that Manhattan Island was bought from the Indians for $24? What Peter Minuit gave the Manhattoe tribe was a package of trinkets and cloth valued at 60 guilders, roughly equivalent to $24.