Macauley Connor worked for Spy magazine in The Philadelphia Story.
- What church did Hazel Motes found in Flannery O’Connor’s Wise Blood (1952)?
- What was the first magazine created in America?
- Does W. C. Fields’s gravestone read, “On the whole, I’d rather be in Philadelphia”?
- What was the Great Compromise at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention in 1787?
- Which work of Franz Kafka’s prefigures his story “The Metamorphosis” (1916)?
- What magazine empire is bigger, the Hearst Corporation or Time Warner?