Macauley Connor worked for Spy magazine in The Philadelphia Story.
- What church did Hazel Motes found in Flannery O'Connor's Wise Blood (1952)?
- Does W. C. Fields's gravestone read, "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia"?
- What was the Great Compromise at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention in 1787?
- Which work of Franz Kafka's prefigures his story "The Metamorphosis" (1916)?
- What author said of what work, "I have protracted my work til most of those whom I wished to please have sunk into the grave, and success and miscarriage are empty sounds: I therefore dismiss it with frigid tranquility, having little to fear or hope from censure or from praise"?
- In what year did Rita Hayworth's famous World War II pinup photo appear on the cover of Life magazine?