Edward Bellamy looking backward from the year 2000 in Looking Backward.
- What is the sequel to Edward Bellamy’s Looking Backward?
- How many times did Ralph Bellamy play the “other man” with whom Cary Grant had to compete for the heroine’s affections?
- What is the meaning of the term Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth?
- Who said, “This year I’m a star, but what will I be next year, a black hole?”
- In what year is C. J. Koch’s The Year of Living Dangerously (1978) set?
- What Edward Bulwer-Lytton novel begins, “It was a dark and stormy night”?