Eddie (“Banana Nose”) Arcaro won the Triple Crown twice, in 1941 on Whirlaway and in 1948 on Citation.
- What three horse races make up the Triple Crown?
- Who has been awarded the O. Henry Prize for short stories more times than any other writer?
- Has the U.S. Supreme Court ever had more or fewer than nine members?
- Who said, “With all the unrest in the world, I don’t think anybody should have a yacht that sleeps more than twelve”?
- Did “The $64,000 Question” (CBS, 1955-58) cost more than $64,000 to produce each week?