Genghis Khan (c. 1162-1227) was the grandfather of Kublai Khan (1215-1294).
- When did Genghis Khan live and how far did his reign extend?
- What is the name of the “no-win” test that Lieutenant Saavik (Kirstie Alley) fails at the beginning of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)?
- What is the full name of Khan, the superhuman “Star Trek” villain?
- Is the phrase dog days related to dogs?
- Are Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts related?
- Was the man behind the “Sherman Anti-Trust Act” related to the man behind “Sherman’s March to the Sea”?