Poet Vachel Lindsay killed himself by drinking Lysol, in 1931 at age fifty-two.
- Did 007 have any significance for James Bond beyond representing his "license to kill"?
- How did William Burroughs kill his wife?
- Did Paul Newman ride the bicycle himself in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)?
- On what daytime TV drama did New York mayor Edward Koch once appear as himself?
- When did George Reeves shoot himself?
- Of whom did Harry Truman say, "He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in"?