Beavers prefer slender poplar trees for food, but will cut down trees as large as 18 inches in diameter, including hardwoods such as beech, cherry, and oak.
- In what Hitchcock film did Jerry Mathers (TV’s Beaver on “Leave It to Beaver,” CBS, ABC, 1957-63) appear?
- Where was the first beaver-hat factory in America?
- Who said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”?
- How did the phrase Upside Down develop?
- Who said, “Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes”?