“Queen for a Day” ran from 1955-59 on NBC and from 1959-64 on ABC.
- Which five rulers reigned the longest?
- How long have Siskel and Ebert had a syndicated television show?
- On the TV show “Outer Limits” (ABC, 1963-65), who said, “There is nothing wrong with your television set; do not attempt to adjust the picture”?
- How many geographic locations have been named for Queen Victoria?
- Was Queen Victoria related to King George III of England?
- What were the leeches in The African Queen (1951) made of?