“Queen for a Day” ran from 1955-59 on NBC and from 1959-64 on ABC.
- How long did the original TV game show "Jeopardy" run? The original TV game show "Jeopardy" ran from 1964 to 1975. It was hosted by Art Fleming.
- How long have Siskel and Ebert had a syndicated television show? On their syndicated TV show, Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert have been putting thumbs up and down to movies since September 1982. They first gained national fame…
- On the TV show "Outer Limits" (ABC, 1963-65), who said, "There is nothing wrong with your television set; do not attempt to adjust the picture"? On the TV show "Outer Limits" (ABC, 1963-65), Vic Perrin's voice was used for the line, "There is nothing wrong with your television set; do not attempt…
- How long did "I Love Lucy" run? "I Love Lucy" ran for six seasons, from October 15, 1951, to June 24, 1957.
- How long did "Howdy Doody" run? The television series Howdy Doody ran from 1947 to 1960.
- How long did the original "Roller Derby" run? The hugely popular show "Roller Derby" ran on ABC for two years, from March 1949 to August 1951.