Four directors worked on Twilight Zone The Movie (1983):
John Landis, Steven Spielberg, Joe Dante, and George Miller.
- What is the name of the “no-win” test that Lieutenant Saavik (Kirstie Alley) fails at the beginning of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)? The Kobayashi Maru was the name of the "no-win" test that Lieutenant Saavik (Kirstie Alley) fails at the beginning of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982).
- What was the first movie Gene Wilder directed? The first movie Gene Wilder directed was The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (1975). He also wrote the screenplay and starred as Sigerson Holmes.
- What was Robert Redford’s directorial debut? Robert Redford's directorial debut was Ordinary People in 1980.
- What part did director Ken Russell play in The Russia House (1990)? Director Ken Russell played the spy master Walter in The Russia House (1990).
- Who played the title characters in the TV movie pilot “Cagney and Lacey”? Loretta Swit played Chris Cagney and Tyne Daly was Mary Beth Lacey in the 1981 TV movie pilot "Cagney and Lacey". In the series (CBS, 1982-88), Meg Foster played Cagney in the first…
- Who were the brains in Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s brain trust in 1932? The intellectuals who served as advisers to FDR included attorney Basil O'Connor, Felix Frankfurter of Harvard law School, and Raymond Moley, Rexford Tugwell, and Adolf Berle of Columbia University. The nickname, the brains,…