364 gifts were mentioned in the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas”.
- When did Christmas Trees become part of Christmas celebrations?
- Which Irving Berlin song came first, “God Bless America” or “White Christmas”?
- In what movie does the song “White Christmas” first appear?
- What is the source of the Depression-era Democratic party theme song “Happy Days Are Here Again”?
- Who said, “With all the unrest in the world, I don’t think anybody should have a yacht that sleeps more than twelve”?
- Where did the Chipmunks in the Chipmunks’ “Christmas Song” get their names?