Smiling is easier on the face than frowning.
It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- To whom does Marilyn Monroe say, “I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever”? Marilyn Monroe says to Charles Coburn in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953), "I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever".
- Did James Cagney say “You dirty rat!” in any of his movies? No, James Cagney didn't say "You dirty rat!" in any of his movies.
- How far can a U.S. Army Pershing missile travel? The 34.5-foot, 10,000-pound surface-to-surface Pershing missile has a range of approximately 400 miles.
- When was the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List started? The FBI's Ten most wanted list was started in 1950. In 1970, the FBI unofficially increased the number to 16.
- What is the last line of Little Caesar (1930)? The last line of Little Caesar (1930) was "Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
- What is the largest U.S. city in land area? It is not New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles. It is Juneau, Alaska, which covers 3,108 square miles. Los Angeles, in contrast, covers only 458.2 square miles.