Alec Guinness plays all of the eight members of an aristocratic family killed off in the dark comedy Kind Hearts and Coronets.
- Was there a Mr Guinness behind the Guinness Book of World Records?
- What parts did Ryan O’Neal and Mia Farrow play on “Peyton Place” (ABC, 1964-69)?
- Who called George Washington “first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen”?
- What work was the basis for the play and movie On the Town (1949)?
- Did Jesse White, famed as the lonely Maytag Repairman, ever play parts on TV series?