The movie Airport (1970) had three sequels:
Airport 1975 (1974); Airport ’77 (1977); and The Concorde, Airport ’79 (1979), also known as just plain Airport ’79.
All of them featured George Kennedy.
- What is Jodie Foster’s real name? Jodie Foster's real name is Alicia Christian Foster. She was born in 1962 in the Bronx, New York.
- Which came first, 1984 or Brave New World? Aldous Huxley's Brave New World was published in 1932, George Orwell's 1984 in 1949.
- When was the movie rating system started? The Motion Picture Association of America started the Code and Rating Administration Board in 1968.
- What teacher’s pupils were the “crime de la creme”? Miss Jean Brodie's (Maggie Smith's) pupils were the "crime de la creme" in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969).
- What was the name of the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970)? Tina Balser was the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970). She was played by Carrie Snodgress in an Oscar-nominated performance. Her husband, Jonathan Balser, was played by Richard Benjamin.
- Who sang the hit song “Jean” over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)? Composer, Rod McKuen sang the hit song "Jean" over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969). But the single that reached Billboard magazine's "Hot 100 Chart" in 1969 was sung…