At any given time on a clear night in a dark place with no obstructions on the horizon, 2,500 stars are visible to the naked eye.
- In what work did Joseph Conrad define his task as a writer as, “to make you hear, to make you feel—it is, before all, to make you see!”?
- Who said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”?
- Where inside a whale can you find ambergris?
- Who first said, “You can never be too rich or too thin”?
- Who said, “Pictures are the only business where you can sit out front and applaud yourself”?