Charles Laughton played Captain Kidd twice, in Captain Kidd (1945) and in Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (1952).
- In James M. Barrie’s play Peter Pan (1904), how did Captain Hook lose his hand?
- How many times did Ralph Bellamy play the “other man” with whom Cary Grant had to compete for the heroine’s affections?
- How many times did Raymond Massey play Abraham Lincoln?
- How many times did William Powell play Florenz Ziegfeld?
- When was the moving electric sign installed around the New York Times building in Times Square?