Norman Mailer has been married six times.
- When did critic and writer C. S. Lewis marry Joy Davidman? C. S. Lewis married Joy Davidman in 1956. She died of cancer in 1960, three years before Lewis's own death in 1963. Their story is told in Lewis's A Grief Observed (1961).
- How many times was Ernest Hemingway married? Ernest Hemingway was married four times.
- In how many movies did Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, and Sydney Greenstreet star together? Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, and Sydney Greenstreet star together in two movies, The Maltese Falcon (1941) and Across the Pacific (1942). Both were directed by John Huston.
- Who designed the title character in Godzilla (1954)? Special effects man Eiji Tsuburaya designed the title character in Godzilla (1954).
- What is the name of the female character killed by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960)? Marion Crane, played by Janet Leigh the female character murdered by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960). Her boyfriend is Sam Loomis (John Gavin) and her sister is Lila Crane (Vera Miles).
- How many casualties did each nation suffer in the Gulf War? In the brief conflict called the Gulf War from January to March 1991, the U.S. suffered 148 combat deaths and 213 wounded. The number of Iraqi combat deaths, according to a Saudi Arabian…