Only one U.S. president was never married, James Buchanan (president 1857-61).
- In what movie is this sign posted: “Welcome to Man-drake Falls/Where the Scenery Enthralls/Where No Hardship E’er Befalls/Welcome to Mandrake Falls.”?
- Who were the six wives of Henry VIII?
- Who was referred to in Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all?
- What led Albert Einstein to remark, “I shall never believe that God plays dice with the universe”?
- Who first said, “You can never be too rich or too thin”?
- Who was the most nominated actor who never won an Oscar?