Al Pacino wanted $7 million for appearing in The Godfather Part III (1990), but settled for $5 million and points when director Francis Ford Coppola threatened to begin the movie with the funeral of Michael Corleone.
- What is the one thing that history has taught us, according to Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in The Godfather, Part II (1974)?
- When did the motto In God We Trust start appearing on U.S. coins?
- What part did director Ken Russell play in The Russia House (1990)?
- For how much a week did Richard Gere hire Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (1990)?
- Who produced the Al Pacino comeback vehicle Sea of Love (1989)?