In 1920, the Yankees paid the Boston Red Sox $125,000 for the Babe.
- What were the names of the pigeons played by Red Skelton on "The Red Skelton Show" (CBS, NBC, 1951-71)?
- Who wrote "O, my luve's like a red, red rose/That's newly sprung in June"?
- To what war did Decoration Day pay homage?
- Was the Baby Ruth candy bar named for the baseball player?
- How much money did Charles Lindbergh receive for flying nonstop from New York to Paris?
- How much did a night in a New York hotel cost fifty years ago?