An average bolt of lightning raises the air temperature along its way to about 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How much of your body’s heat do you lose by not covering your head in the cold?
- In Body Heat (1981), what high school yearbook does Ned Racine (William Hurt) use to learn that Matty Walker (Kathleen Turner) is guilty of murder?
- What is the national origin of Merchant and Ivory, the producers of Heat and Dust (1983) and A Room With a View (1986)?
- How much water does the average American use every day?
- How much hair does an average person lose each day?