An average bolt of lightning raises the air temperature along its way to about 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whose death leads Ira Wells (Art Carney) to team with Margo Sperling (Lily Tomlin) in The Late Show (1977)? His former partner Harry Regan's (Howard Duff) death leads Ira Wells (Art Carney) to team with Margo Sperling (Lily Tomlin) in The Late Show (1977). Regan had been hired by Sperling to locate…
- Why does skin wrinkle when it is exposed at length to water? The skin on the foot or palm of the hand wrinkles when exposed to water because it expands. The thick, hardened layers of skin swell as water is retained.
- On what movies did producer Jon Peters and Barbra Streisand collaborate? Jon Peters produced A Star Is Born (1976) and coproduced (with Streisand) The Main Event (1979). Peters went on to team with Peter Guber to produce Flashdance (1983), Rain Man (1988), and Batman…
- How far can a U.S. Army Pershing missile travel? The 34.5-foot, 10,000-pound surface-to-surface Pershing missile has a range of approximately 400 miles.
- When was the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List started? The FBI's Ten most wanted list was started in 1950. In 1970, the FBI unofficially increased the number to 16.
- What is the last line of Little Caesar (1930)? The last line of Little Caesar (1930) was "Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?"