It is estimated that the first edition of one of the great American poems, Walt Whitman’s Leaves of Grass sold no more than three dozen copies when it was first published in 1855.
- Where did Walt Disney’s animated cartoons first appear?
- How many stars, arrows, olive leaves, and olives are there in the Great Seal of the United States?
- In what Shakespeare play does a character say, “Alas poor Yorick, I knew him well”?
- Who wrote the foreword to the first edition of Hall-well’s Filmgoer’s Companion (1965)?
- Who adopted the word “cameo” as a cinematic term for walk-on parts for well-known people?