In Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea (1952), Santiago catches a marlin.
- Who plays the old man with the long white beard who jumps out of his bed to watch the climactic fight in The Quiet Man (1952)?
- Was the man behind the "Sherman Anti-Trust Act" related to the man behind "Sherman's March to the Sea"?
- How old is the species of fish known as the coelacanth?
- Who is the hero of Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man (1952)?
- In what Hemingway short story does Nick Adams first appear?
- Where did Sherman's March to the Sea begin and end during the Civil War?