In Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea (1952), Santiago catches a marlin.
- In H. G. Wells’s novel, what is the name of the Invisible Man?
- Was the man behind the “Sherman Anti-Trust Act” related to the man behind “Sherman’s March to the Sea”?
- Who plays the old man with the long white beard who jumps out of his bed to watch the climactic fight in The Quiet Man (1952)?
- Who is the hero of Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man (1952)?
- Do tarantulas spin webs to catch its prey?
- Where was the whaling movie Down to the Sea in Ships (1922) shot?