A crocodile ate Captain Hook’s hand, then followed him around the seas in search of more of him in James M. Barrie’s play Peter Pan.
- When were the words “Pan Am” removed from the Pan Am Building in New York City?
- Of whom did Harry Truman say, “He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in”?
- On “Star Trek,” what was Captain James T. Kirk’s middle name?
- What is the subtitle of Joseph Conrad’s Nostromo (1904)?
- How many times did Charles Laughton play Captain Kidd?