C. C. stands for Calvin Clifford in the 1960 film The Apartment.
The character was played by Jack Lemmon.
- What New York City apartment building was used as the location for Rosemary's Baby (1968)? The Dakota, at Central Park West and 72 Street in New York City, was used as the location for Rosemary's Baby (1968).
- Was it actually Anthony Perkins or a stand-in who stabbed Janet Leigh in Psycho (1960)? It was a stand-in who stabbed Janet Leigh in Psycho (1960), a young woman wearing a wig, not Anthony Perkins.
- What three virtues does Lentulus Batiatus (Peter Ustinov) acquire at the end of Spartacus (1960)? According to Gracchus (Charles Laughton), Batiatus acquires dignity, honesty, and courage (though Gracchus has to bribe him to acquire courage) at the end of Spartacus.
- On what day does The Time Machine (1960) open? The Time Machine (1960) opened on December 31, 1899.
- What does O.K. stand for? Despite many alternative claims, the first appearance in print links the term O.K. to a political organization that supported the reelection of President Martin Van Buren. The…
- What does the ZIP in ZIP code stand for? The zip code was named for the national Zoning Improvement Plan.