In The Iliad (9th century B.C.), Thetis, a sea nymph is Achilles’ mother.
- What are the Ten Commandments?
- In The Iliad (ninth century B.C.), what goddess is Aeneas’s mother?
- What sets off the quarrel between Achilles and Agamemnon at the beginning of Homer’s The Iliad (ninth century B.C.)?
- In what book of Homer’s Iliad (ninth century B.C.) does the “Catalogue of Ships” appear?
- In The Iliad (ninth century B.C.), what god is Helen’s father?
- Who was Mother Nature in the Parkay Margarine campaign, “It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature”?