New York was the city in the movie On the Waterfront (1954).
- Which U.S. city is known as the Pittsburgh of the South?
- Where was the rear window in Rear Window (1954) located?
- For what fictitious movie did Vicki Lester (Judy Garland) win the Best Actress Oscar in A Star Is Born (1954)?
- Who were the seven brothers and the seven brides in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)?
- Who played Glenn Miller in The Glenn Miller Story (1954)?
- When did Johnny Carson take over NBC’s “Tonight Show” (NBC, 1954)?