Vincent Gardenia played gangster “Dutch” Schultz in Mad Dog Coll (1961).
- What gangster movie features the line, “I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. Blood is a big expense”?
- How did gangster Al Capone get the scar on his cheek?
- Who is killed at the beginning of E. L. Doctorow’s novel Billy Bathgate (1989)?
- What was the name of the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970)?
- What other TV supporting roles did Ann B. Davis play besides housekeeper Alice Nelson on “The Brady Bunch” (ABC, 1969-74)?
- What movie was advertised with the line, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating: “It’s only a movie, It’s only a movie”?