Bette Davis says, “What a dump!” in the movie Beyond the Forest (1949).
- In what movie does Bette Davis say, "I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair"?
- In what movie did Bette Davis say, "There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne"?
- What is the name of Bette Davis's character in All About Eve (1950)?
- What was Bette Davis's film debut?
- What was Bette Davis's last film?
- In what movie does Greta Garbo say, "I want to be alone" and to whom does she say it?