In Grand Hotel (1932), to John Barrymore, Greta Garbo says, “I want to be alone”.
- How old was Greta Garbo when she retired from the movie business?
- What were Greta Garbo's first spoken words on film?
- To whom does Marilyn Monroe say, "I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever"?
- What movie was advertised with the slogan "Garbo Talks"?
- What principle does Claudette Colbert say she's proven by revealing her leg to hitch a ride in It Happened One Night (1934)?
- To whom does Quaid (Arnold Schwarzenegger) say, "Consider that a divorce" in Total Recall (1990)?