Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz met on the set of Too Many Girls (1940), produced by RKO and directed by George Abbott.
- Who claimed, “I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin”? Pianist and wit Oscar Levant (1906-1972) made the claim after Doris Day became known for her virginal sex farces with Rock Hudson.
- How many episodes of “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57) centered on Lucy’s pregnancy and childbirth? Eight shows of "I Love Lucy" (CBS, 1951-57) centered on Lucy's pregnancy and childbirth. The first revealed that Lucy was pregnant; the eighth depicted her going to the hospital to have Little Ricky.
- What was the name of the club where Ricky Ricardo (Desi Arnaz) played on “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57)? The club where Ricky Ricardo (Desi Arnaz) played on "I Love Lucy" was in New York, he played at the Tropicana. When the family moved to Connecticut, he started his own club, the…
- In how many movies did Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, and Sydney Greenstreet star together? Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, and Sydney Greenstreet star together in two movies, The Maltese Falcon (1941) and Across the Pacific (1942). Both were directed by John Huston.
- How many film versions of Holiday have there been? There were two film versions of Holiday. The 1930 film featured Ann Harding as Linda Se-ton and Robert Ames as John Case, the roles taken by Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant in the…
- What won Charles Lindbergh the Pulitzer Prize? The transatlantic flier and isolationist won the Pulitzer Prize in 1953 for his autobiography, The Spirit of St. Louis. The book was made into a movie starring James Stewart in 1957.