On “The Flip Wilson Show” (NBC, 1970-74), the name of the boyfriend of the character Geraldine was Killer.
- Who were the Ding-a-Ling Sisters? The four dancers known as the Ding-a-Ling Sisters came from the larger dancing group, the Golddiggers. They appeared on "The Dean Martin Show" (NBC, 1965-74) from 1970 to 1973.
- What were the names of the Pigeon Sisters on “The Odd Couple” (ABC, 1970-75)? Cecily and Gwendolyn Pigeon, played by Monica Evans and Carole Shelley, respectively, were the Pigeon Sisters on "The Odd Couple" (ABC, 1970-75).
- When did George Reeves shoot himself? George Reeves shot himself on June 16, 1959. The police ruled that the former star of "The Adventures of Superman" (1952-57) had committed suicide, though some have suspected murder. He was planning to…
- What was the name of the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970)? Tina Balser was the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970). She was played by Carrie Snodgress in an Oscar-nominated performance. Her husband, Jonathan Balser, was played by Richard Benjamin.
- Who was the first president holding a doctorate? The first president to hold a doctorate was Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924), the 28th president. He received a doctorate from Johns Hopkins University in 1886. His thesis was entitled "Congressional Government, a Study in…