The Time Machine (1960) opened on December 31, 1899.
- Who represents Agamemnon in Eugene O’Neill’s Mourning Becomes Electra (1931)? Ezra Mannon, a New England general returning from the Civil War represents Agamemnon in Eugene O'Neill's Mourning Becomes Electra. His wife Christine represents Clytemnestra.
- Who starred in the 1939 movie Some Like It Hot? Bob Hope and Una Merkel starred in the film Some Like It Hot.
- Who looked back in anger in Look Back in Anger (1959)? Richard Burton, playing British malcontent Jimmy Porter in Look Back in Anger (1959).
- Who designed the title character in Godzilla (1954)? Special effects man Eiji Tsuburaya designed the title character in Godzilla (1954).
- What is the name of the female character killed by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960)? Marion Crane, played by Janet Leigh the female character murdered by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960). Her boyfriend is Sam Loomis (John Gavin) and her sister is Lila Crane (Vera Miles).
- In what movies did Charlton Heston play God? Charlton Heston did a voice-over as God in The Ten Commandments (1956). He also had an unbilled appearance as God in Almost an Angel (1990), starring Paul Hogan.