Humorist Dorothy Parker made the quip “How can they tell?” after U.S. President Calvin Coolidge’s death in 1933.
- Which dogs bite the least? The following dogs bite the least: 1. Golden retriever 2. Labrador retriever 3. Shetland sheepdog 4. Old English sheepdog 5. Welsh terrier
- How do you tell the sex of a cat? Raise the cat's tail. If you see what looks like a colon (the punctuation mark), you're probably looking at a male. If you see an upside-down semicolon, it's a female.
- What was Sergeant Bilko’s full name and to what branch of the service did he belong? Ernie Bilko (Phil Silvers) served in the army in "The Phil Silvers Show," which ran from 1955 to 1959.
- What was the first Mark Goodson-Bill Todman TV game show production? "Winner Take All" (CBS, 1948-51, NBC, 1952) was the first Mark Goodson-Bill Todman TV game show production. Other Goodson-Todman hits have included "Beat the Clock," "I've Got a Secret," "To Tell the Truth,"…
- Who won the most money on the game show “The $64,000 Question” (CBS, 1955-58)? It was eleven-year-old Robert Strom, who won $192,000 on the game show "The $64,000 Question" (CBS, 1955-58).
- How long did the TV show “Queen for a Day” run on television? "Queen for a Day" ran from 1955-59 on NBC and from 1959-64 on ABC.