Quaid’s (Arnold Schwarzenegger) wife Lori (Sharon Stone), upon killing her said, “Consider that a divorce” in Total Recall (1990).
- What is the last line of Little Caesar (1930)? The last line of Little Caesar (1930) was "Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
- Who said, “From what I hear about Communism, I don’t like it because it isn’t on the level”? Gary Cooper said, "From what I hear about Communism, I don't like it because it isn't on the level".
- In what movie did Doris Day first sing, “Que Sera, Sera”? Doris Day first sang, "Que Sera, Sera" in The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), directed by Alfred Hitchcock. The song, written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans, won an Oscar for Best…
- Where did President Harry Truman attend college? Harry Truman didn't attend college. He was the only president in the 20th century without a college education.
- What is the most hated food in the United States? In a 1992 Gallup Poll, 14 percent of Americans said they hated liver the most. Tied for second place in the worst foods list were spinach, fish, and seafood, each at 6 percent.
- When did the term “manifest destiny” first appear? The term "manifest destiny" appeared in an article by John L. O'Sullivan in the July-August 1845 United States Magazine and Democratic Review. In the article, O'Sullivan said it was "our manifest destiny to…