There was never a theatrical movie version of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, but there was a 1980 TV movie starring Keir Dullea, Bud Cort, Julie Cobb, and Ron O’Neal.
- Which came first, 1984 or Brave New World?
- What was the name of the dinosaur bone lost by David Huxley (Cary Grant) in Bringing Up Baby (1938)?
- Who played the leads in Marco (1973), the musical adaptation of Marco Polo’s journey to the Orient?
- Has an airplane ever crashed into the Empire State Building in New York?
- Why are there only 400 members of New York society’s so-called Four Hundred?