In the 1886 work by Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Henry Jekyll is the London doctor who creates the potion that turns him into Edward Hyde.
- Was there a real Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
- What were the real names behind these famous pen names?
- What are the first names of the people behind “Agronsky and Company” and “The McLaughlin Group”?
- What was the name of Hope and Michael Steadman’s dog on “thirtysomething” (ABC, 1987-91) and hat were the names of their children?
- What were the first names of Scott, Chekov, and McCoy on “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)?