Jack Nicholson ordered a plain omelet, a cup of coffee, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, hold the butter, lettuce, mayonnaise, and chicken (i.e., just bring the toast), at the diner in Five Easy Pieces (1970).
- Who played the psychiatrist who tries to explain away Norman Bates’s actions at the end of Psycho (1960)? Simon Oakland played Dr. Richmond, the psychiatrist who tries to explain Norman Bates's actions at the end of Psycho (1960).
- Did Andy Robinson make any other movies after playing the psychotic Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry (1971)? Andy Robinson has continued to appear in action/mystery films, including Charley Varrick (1973), The Drowning Pool (1975), and Cobra (1986).
- Who else died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)? Two Vietnamese extras, six-year-old Renee Chen and seven-year-old Myca Dinh Lee, died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983). All were killed while a helicopter scene was…
- What is the name of the Devil as played by Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick (1987)? Daryl Van Horne was the Devil as played by Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick (1987).
- What were Spencer Tracy’s last words on film? Spencer Tracy's last words on film were "Well, Tillie, when the hell are we going to get some dinner?". It was the last line of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967).
- How much beef does McDonald’s use each year? McDonald's uses about 560 million pounds of hamburger beef each year. This is assuming that the average hamburger weighs 3 ounces. Actually 1.6 ounces for the hamburger, 4 ounces for the quarter-pounder, and…