One critic called the haircut of Samson (Victor Mature) by Delilah (Hedy Lamarr) in the $3 million 1949 Cecil B. DeMille epic Samson and Delilah, “the most expensive haircut in history”.
- Did Neil Armstrong say, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”?
- Who warned, “Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white, separate and unequal”?
- Who wrote One Hundred and One Dalmatians?
- Why did American painter James McNeill Whistler sue British art critic John Ruskin?
- When did critic and writer C. S. Lewis marry Joy Davidman?