The O in David O. Selznick (1902-1965) stood for Oliver.
- When did Joseph Conrad make the journey down the Congo River that became the basis for Heart of Darkness (1902)?
- How many movies did David Lean make?
- When did Chet Huntley and David Brinkley first team up?
- What was David Ben-Gurion's nationality and what was Golda Meir's?
- Who changed the name of the Maryland presidential retreat from Shangri-La to Camp David?
- What was the name of the dinosaur bone lost by David Huxley (Cary Grant) in Bringing Up Baby (1938)?