The O in David O. Selznick (1902-1965) stood for Oliver.
- Who were the six wives of Henry VIII?
- How did John Ford, John Wayne, and Ward Bond start making movies together?
- What role did John Wayne play in The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965)?
- How many film versions of Holiday have there been?
- When did Joseph Conrad make the journey down the Congo River that became the basis for Heart of Darkness (1902)?
- Who changed the name of the Maryland presidential retreat from Shangri-La to Camp David?